The event from September 7-9, 2017, will revolve around the theme ‘Building a Future Ready healthcare sector for India’
After the successful event of Healthcare Senate in 2016, Express Healthcare is ready to launch the second edition of healthcare Senate with the theme, ‘Building a Future Ready healthcare sector for India.’ The summit will be held in Hyderabad from September 7-9, 2017. Thought leaders from the healthcare industry will congregate to share knowledge, innovative ideas and build healthy connections.
The following topics will be covered at Healthcare Senate 2017.
Topics to be covered in panel discussions:
- Overcoming obstacles in business expansion: This panel experts will discuss strategies, infrastructure required and resource development needed for expansion of businesses.
- Healthcare policies: Are they making or breaking the sector?: Association heads of AIMED, NATHEALTH, NABH, AHPI, NPPA and government officials will discuss the impact of the pricing policies, quality codes etc., on the sector. The panel will further discuss if there is a need for an affordability act in India.
- Fighting the Antibiotic Apocalypse: Infection control experts, hospital administrators, pharma companies, NABH representatives will discuss ways to control the increasing burden of antibiotic resistance
- Ensuring cost efficiencies within capital intensive department: Radiology department heads of hospitals, imaging diagnostic promoters, Cath lab heads, OT heads and hospital CFOs will discuss how to reduce operating costs of these capital intensive departments to make the business profitable.
- People first: Hospital CEOs, promoters, nursing heads, HR heads, management consultants will discuss on building talent and capabilities for the future.
- Revenue cycle transformation- a must for healthcare organisations: Hospital CA, financial experts, hospital CFOs, COO or CEO and PE investors will discuss on ways and means to increase their net revenue, accelerate cash flow, and reduce costs by addressing people, process, and technology components within their hospitals.
- Building an effective supply chain inventory management system
- Developing a physician leadership programme within hospitals
- Effective brand building for business success
- Understanding medical laws: a must for healthcare providers
- Medical tourism: An ocean of opportunities for India
- Evolving role of hospital pharmacies in India
To register Contact: