Plans to expand footprint across South Asia & South-East Asia markets over the next three years
HealthAssure announced their intent to invest $15 Million over the next three years in order to strengthen the primary care network and tech capability to ensure more and more people can gain access to quality healthcare which is affordable and accessible to them.
A majority of this investment will be made in the following areas:
– Creating an Ecosystem through Consolidating the vast primary care network by creating new Medical Networks and consumer products
– Build distribution channels to cover Individuals, Corporates and Insurers
– Augment Technology investments to make easier access to primary health across the country
– Acquisitions of other healthcare startups
– Expanding footprint to international i.e. Geographies Middle East, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.
Speaking on the occasion, Varun Gera, Founder & CEO, HealthAssure, says, “Our vision is and will remain to bring good health closer to everyone and in this endeavor we are committed to invest $15 Million over the next three years to creating and efficient ecosystem in the fractured infrastructure of Primary Healthcare in India so that more and more people can gain access to better healthcare and do so at significantly affordable rates. There is an increasing need for Preventive healthcare in the Indian market and our intent is to providing its access through various channels including insurance, individual customers, employees, etc. We plan to have serviced 2.5- 3 million customers by 2020 with this fresh round of investment towards the growth of our business.”